Classes meet weekly on the same day for six weeks. Call for more information or to register and be placed on a waiting list for the next available start date. Total cost of the 6-week course is $120 with a sliding scale available as low as $72 for Oregon Health Plan Members.
Six-week Program Class Themes - Each class focuses on a specific recovery theme and includes practices that deepen the understanding of that theme.
- Understanding Chronic Pain - An Overview
- The Mind-Body Connection - Thoughts, Emotions & Chronic Pain
- Committing to Self-Care - The Importance of Self-Management
- Managin Pain Symptoms - Releasing Chronic Tension
- Maintaining Vitality - Balancing Activity and Rest
- Managing Thoughts - Cultivating Gratitude
In addition to our Six-week Program, we also offer the following services: Individualized Therapeutic Movement, Postural Assessments and Guided Relaxation Sessions with Laura Winslow or Kathryn Reppond, Yoga Therapists.